- We are looking for exciting itineraries describing trips you and your family (at least 1 child or grandchild) have actually taken anywhere in the world. Your travel experience will help guide other families just like yours in planning and enjoying a better vacation.
- Trips can be very local or very far or very exotic, or not exotic at all. The main goal is for you to show which stops or activities all members of your family enjoyed and what made it a great trip. And don’t worry – if one of the stops on a particular day was not good, please share that with us. Your honest opinion of a particular stop will help other families who are planning to visit the same place.
- It is important that you describe the various places you stopped that day and what you (and especially the kids) thought about each stop of the day.
- Every itinerary entered must be accompanied by at least one photo taken during the trip (how else will we know you were there?).
- You can enter up to 25 individual itineraries. Each itinerary must be from a separate day of your trip. For example, if you spent 2 days in London, you can enter 2 different entries, one for each day of London. If you spent 3 days in London, you can enter 3 different entries, one for each day in London.
- Every itinerary day must include at least two stops.
- All entries must be submitted by 2pm Eastern Time on January 31, 2014.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)? Sure, we have that. Please click here to read now.
- The fine print: of course have to have those. Our lawyers could not help themselves! Please click here to read the full set of terms and conditions.
Good luck and enjoy!!!